Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Diego Pigozzo on June 27, 2016, 04:23:59 am

Title: Fun with lenka and snapseed
Post by: Diego Pigozzo on June 27, 2016, 04:23:59 am
Just some fun with these two apps  :)

Title: Re: Fun with lenka and snapseed
Post by: eosef on June 27, 2016, 12:00:48 pm
You know, Lenka is a female name in some countries  ;)
Title: Re: Fun with lenka and snapseed
Post by: mk_takes_pictures on June 28, 2016, 02:33:07 am
I really like the first one.
Title: Re: Fun with lenka and snapseed
Post by: Diego Pigozzo on June 28, 2016, 12:06:25 pm
You know, Lenka is a female name in some countries  ;)
I didn't know  ;D
Title: Re: Fun with lenka and snapseed
Post by: Diego Pigozzo on June 28, 2016, 12:07:35 pm
I really like the first one.

Thanks :)
Title: Re: Fun with lenka and snapseed
Post by: francois on June 29, 2016, 04:27:16 am
The first shot is my favorite and the last one is also very interesting.