Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: William Walker on June 25, 2016, 09:35:14 am
-
I am not usually a sunset fan, but the light was pretty good here the other evening.
I would be interested to know what you think.
Thanks
Wiliam
-
The light is better than "pretty good," William. It's VERY good. Lovely, peacful shot.
-
Pastoralist Perfection !
That is a unique shot with the sunset entering the valley or bowl.
-
Those mid-distance fields are wonderful!
The entire shot is beautiful.
Rob C
-
Better than good that's magnificent light and a damn fine photograph
-
Those mid-distance fields are wonderful!
The entire shot is beautiful.
Rob C
Well! Now I can die a happy man! Not only has Rob commented on one of my pictures, but it was a positive one!!! ;D
-
And Rob is absolutely correct.
-
Be proud, William.
A lovely creation.
Rich
-
The longer you look at it, the better it gets.