Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on June 25, 2016, 04:07:12 am

Title: Blackwaterfoot
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on June 25, 2016, 04:07:12 am
"Blackwaterfoot at sunset", created during my last Workshop on the Isle of Arran. Leica SL on a tripod with the Leica Vario-Elmarit 24-90mm, Grad ND filters for a shutter speed of one second.

(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/SL_00445_FM.jpg)

Thank you for viewing, best

Vieri
Title: Re: Blackwaterfoot
Post by: thierrylegros396 on June 25, 2016, 07:17:06 am
Wow!!

Really fine indeed, even in an old crappy monitor :)

Thierry
Title: Re: Blackwaterfoot
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 25, 2016, 10:08:29 am
Nice!
The sun rays are especially effective.
Title: Re: Blackwaterfoot
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on June 25, 2016, 01:14:46 pm
 Just stunning Vieri!!  Molto Bello!!

Kevin in CT
Title: Re: Blackwaterfoot
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 27, 2016, 04:15:40 am
Beautiful.
Title: Re: Blackwaterfoot
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on June 27, 2016, 07:05:05 am
Thank you very much everyone, I am glad you enjoyed the Isle of Arran :D I love that place, such beautiful landscapes. Best,

Vieri
Title: Re: Blackwaterfoot
Post by: Mjean on July 02, 2016, 11:38:43 am
Beautiful shot!
Title: Re: Blackwaterfoot
Post by: Cornfield on July 03, 2016, 09:54:40 am
Really nice shot with lovely tones.

How much graduated ND was used?  I presume this was hard grad?
Title: Re: Blackwaterfoot
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on July 03, 2016, 01:09:04 pm
Beautiful shot!

Thank you very much Mjean! :)

Really nice shot with lovely tones.

How much graduated ND was used?  I presume this was hard grad?

Thank you very much Cornfield, glad you enjoyed it! Here I used two Grads, 0.9 and 0.6 soft edge, dropping the 0.9 further down than the 0.6. Best,

Vieri