Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: maddogmurph on June 23, 2016, 06:07:29 pm

Title: Angel's Wing
Post by: maddogmurph on June 23, 2016, 06:07:29 pm
Glacier National Park
Title: Re: Angel's Wing
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 24, 2016, 03:54:28 am
Nice set. In number 2, I would rather have included more of the waterfall in the bottom, or not included at all.
Title: Re: Angel's Wing
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 24, 2016, 04:24:57 am
Nice set. In number 2, I would rather have included more of the waterfall in the bottom, or not included at all.

I agree. Could you get some more detail out of the sunlit area in the second? It looks blown.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Angel's Wing
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on June 24, 2016, 06:46:38 am
Agree with both previous comments. Nice work!

Best,

Vieri
Title: Re: Angel's Wing
Post by: francois on June 24, 2016, 10:30:34 am
I prefer the second one - the light is fantastic!