Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: KMRennie on June 23, 2016, 11:40:20 am
-
After weeks of rain the it finally stopped. It was too pretty not to get up and get an early morning shot, unfortunately the thunderstorms returned the next day and I spent the next 2 weeks cycling in the rain.
Ken
-
Near Schwangau ?
-
A day like that is certainly worth a little rainy discomfort on other days.
-
Oh, that's grand! I just love the low-lying clouds and that lush meadow. Congrats on a wonderous capture.
-
Wonderful landscape.
-
Very nice, the clouds are really necessary for this dreamy mood.
-
Shot between Schwangau and Bannwaldsee campsite. Hand held multi shot panorama Fuji XE-1.
Ken
-
I know this location well after three visits over the years. Its worth spending time waiting for the opportunity. There are a number of good locations within a short drive. Linderhof Palace is a wonderful "small palace".