Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: maddogmurph on June 22, 2016, 10:17:33 pm

Title: Settlment
Post by: maddogmurph on June 22, 2016, 10:17:33 pm
Mormon row is a spectacular old homestead located in Jackson Hole Wyoming. The settlers began homesteading here from 1908 to around the 1950's, constructing farms, barns, fields, corrals, and even drainage systems. The area is known as Antelope flats, and is located in both grizzly, and moose country. It's a spectacular area photographically speaking, as you've got the amazing and beautiful Teton range for a back drop. Many more to come.

Title: Re: Settlment
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 23, 2016, 03:57:02 am
Beautiful country. I would like to see a bit more room above and below.
Title: Re: Settlment
Post by: John Koerner on June 23, 2016, 09:11:54 pm
Beautiful country. I would like to see a bit more room above and below.

+1
Title: Re: Settlment
Post by: francois on June 24, 2016, 10:22:19 am
Very nice but as noted a bit more room would improve the shot. I like the B&W treatment a lot.
Title: Re: Settlment
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 24, 2016, 02:44:05 pm
I agree: good scene and good conversion. I wonder if you could make the barn stand out more from the vegetation behind it. Without seeing the colours, it's hard to tell.

Jeremy