Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on June 22, 2016, 03:43:51 pm

Title: vestrahorn 4
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 22, 2016, 03:43:51 pm
A different angle from my previous attempts. Comments?

Jeremy
Title: Re: vestrahorn 4
Post by: RSL on June 22, 2016, 03:49:43 pm
Very, very nice Jeremy. I won't even suggest a crop or any other PPing, though you know I usually do. Don't let anyone else suggest it either. It's just right the way it is.
Title: Re: vestrahorn 4
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 22, 2016, 04:00:38 pm
Beautiful image!
Title: Re: vestrahorn 4
Post by: Chairman Bill on June 22, 2016, 05:15:04 pm
Stunning. Print it big
Title: Re: vestrahorn 4
Post by: churly on June 22, 2016, 06:56:32 pm
Very nice!!
Chuck
Title: Re: vestrahorn 4
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 22, 2016, 07:35:09 pm
Very, very nice Jeremy. I won't even suggest a crop or any other PPing, though you know I usually do. Don't let anyone else suggest it either. It's just right the way it is.
Much as I hate to agree with Russ, I'll have to go along with him just this once.   ;)

Nice!!!
Title: Re: vestrahorn 4
Post by: graeme on June 22, 2016, 09:35:49 pm
Stunning. Print it big

+1.
Title: Re: vestrahorn 4
Post by: stamper on June 23, 2016, 03:35:14 am
WoW!
Title: Re: vestrahorn 4
Post by: philaitman on June 23, 2016, 04:12:42 am
Magnificent, the texture and depth of the rock in the centre(ish) is just sensational.

Title: Re: vestrahorn 4
Post by: sdwilsonsct on June 23, 2016, 10:48:19 am
Magnificent, the texture and depth of the rock in the centre(ish) is just sensational.
... and is nicely contrasted with the grass and snow. Good seeing.
Title: Re: vestrahorn 4
Post by: seamus finn on June 23, 2016, 11:27:03 am
Oh yes!
Title: Re: vestrahorn 4
Post by: Bruce Cox on June 23, 2016, 05:33:50 pm
+
Title: Re: vestrahorn 4
Post by: Bob_B on June 23, 2016, 07:25:34 pm
++; as perfect as it gets
Title: Re: vestrahorn 4
Post by: RSL on June 23, 2016, 07:59:20 pm
Amazing! No recommended crops? Bravo, Jeremy!
Title: Re: vestrahorn 4
Post by: fdisilvestro on June 23, 2016, 08:01:48 pm
Amazing! No recommended crops? Bravo, Jeremy!

Just when I was going to suggest to ... Just kidding! the image is great as it is.