Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on June 21, 2016, 03:40:59 pm

Title: another growler
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 21, 2016, 03:40:59 pm
Comments?

Jeremy
Title: Re: another growler
Post by: MattBurt on June 21, 2016, 03:48:11 pm
Comments?

Jeremy

Love it! The detail and rich blue tones and the wave action with the right amount of blur really works well. Beautiful photo.
Title: Re: another growler
Post by: Chairman Bill on June 21, 2016, 04:22:01 pm
Nicely done.
Title: Re: another growler
Post by: RSL on June 21, 2016, 04:22:33 pm
Grrrrrrr. I can hear it from here.
Title: Re: another growler
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 21, 2016, 04:54:49 pm
Nice one, with a decorative "bouquet" on top.
Title: Re: another growler
Post by: David Eckels on June 21, 2016, 05:31:19 pm
Jeremy, I think this is one of the best in your "series!"
Title: Re: another growler
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 22, 2016, 01:10:26 am
Lovely. My guess is the colour looks even richer in ProPhoto.

Title: Re: another growler
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 26, 2016, 02:10:52 pm
Thanks, all.

Lovely. My guess is the colour looks even richer in ProPhoto.

Indeed it does. How I'm ever going to get a decent print is beyond me, though I expect I'll have fun trying.

Jeremy