Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on June 21, 2016, 11:44:09 am

Title: B&W or Color?
Post by: Todd Suttles on June 21, 2016, 11:44:09 am
I prefer the B&W for its impact, but I live in the South and the subject is a familiar one to me. So, I can't gauge the impact of the subject itself. Does one have more impact than the other for non-southerners?  thanks, t
Title: Re: B&W or Color?
Post by: stamper on June 21, 2016, 12:18:41 pm
I honestly find it hard to choose one. I will look at them again tomorrow.
Title: Re: B&W or Color?
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 21, 2016, 02:37:27 pm
I'm leaning towards the monochrome, but I think the conversion could be more exciting, with increased contrast and some more drama in the sky.

Jeremy
Title: Re: B&W or Color?
Post by: Chairman Bill on June 21, 2016, 02:43:16 pm
I'm inclined to agree with Jeremy
Title: Re: B&W or Color?
Post by: RSL on June 21, 2016, 02:53:20 pm
+1