Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: LuRoss on June 20, 2016, 11:20:55 pm

Title: FS: Zeiss 55mm f/1.4 Otus Distagon T* Lens for Nikon F Mnt - $3499. None Better
Post by: LuRoss on June 20, 2016, 11:20:55 pm
The finest lens you will ever shoot!!!!!

Zeiss 55mm f/1.4 Otus Distagon T* Lens for Nikon F Mount.
Virtually AS NEW condition.
In original box with caps and lens hood.
Asking $3499. or call with questions & serious offers.
516-903-0348

I thought this site was real photo enthusiasts!!!  Yet, 12 weeks, and no contact at all.
I am depressed....
This is very fairly priced, absolutely MINT condition, yet no interest, anyone???????
Title: Re: FS: Zeiss 55mm f/1.4 Otus Distagon T* Lens for Nikon F Mnt - $3499. None Better
Post by: BernardLanguillier on June 21, 2016, 02:23:41 am
I can only confirm that this lens is truly amazing, only equaled by the other 2 Otus lenses.

When used with a D810 there is a rightness to the files that I don't always see even in medium format digital files.

cheers,
Bernard

p.s.: I don't know this particular seller, just commenting on the lens itself
Title: Re: FS: Zeiss 55mm f/1.4 Otus Distagon T* Lens for Nikon F Mnt - $3499. None Better
Post by: Christopher on June 21, 2016, 03:15:36 pm
Well I my guess would be, just to expensive. Can't say anything about the US, but here in Germany the lens for me would be: 3499EUR, but as I would get tax back. Sofor the lens I'm at 2850EUR.