Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: chuckn on June 20, 2016, 10:54:49 pm
-
I was able to pull away last week to spend a few days in Capital Reef. Took this photograph in one of the many orchards in the park.
Chuck
-
Looks like a peach tree? Would prefer with a bit more room around it, and without the superposition with the tree in the background (not sure if possible).
-
Those orchards are a great source of subjects and I like this tree a lot. The dark foliage against the bright background offers a good contrast. Well done!
-
Looks like a peach tree? Would prefer with a bit more room around it, and without the superposition with the tree in the background (not sure if possible).
I agree.
It might be worth some time and effort in Photoshop attempting to get rid of or tone down the background tree.
The alternative, bringing your chainsaw into a national park, would definitely be frowned on.
-
I agree.
It might be worth some time and effort in Photoshop attempting to get rid of or tone down the background tree.
The alternative, bringing your chainsaw into a national park, would definitely be frowned on.
Ninja suit and cable saw.