Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on June 19, 2016, 03:20:47 pm

Title: Monsoon Squall
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 19, 2016, 03:20:47 pm
In Tiracol, Goa.

Title: Re: Monsoon Squall
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 19, 2016, 05:23:30 pm
"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays this photographer from the swift completion of his appointed rounds."
(With apologies to the New York Post Office).

I don't think I'd take my camera out in that, but it is a lovely scene.

-Eric
Title: Re: Monsoon Squall
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 20, 2016, 04:29:58 am
I would crop a bit on the bottom. Like the browns and greens.
Title: Re: Monsoon Squall
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 20, 2016, 11:19:20 am
Thank you, Eric and Paulo. The southwest Indian monsoon has quite the mood.