Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on June 18, 2016, 05:59:31 pm
-
Arran's Fossil Sands with the Leica SL, Voigtlander 12mm f/5.6, Grad ND and Solid ND filters. 48 sec pose.
(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/SL_00367_FM.jpg)
Thanks for viewing, best
Vieri
-
Classic composition, dramatic sky and exposure. Love it.
-
Excellent!
-
Very appealing. Nice work!
-
Nothing to add to the above comments.
Hats off!
-
Good crack.
-
Thank you very much everyone, I am glad you enjoyed it :D
best,
Vieri
-
Everything "works" in this photo. Love the tonal treatment reminiscent of selenium.
-
Everything "works" in this photo. Love the tonal treatment reminiscent of selenium.
Thank you very much, I am glad you enjoyed it! :D I find that the toning works really well when printing it, I am having great results with Hahnemuhle Bamboo with this kind of toning. best,
Vieri