Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: larkis on June 18, 2016, 02:45:35 pm

Title: 645Z profiles in Camera raw 9.6
Post by: larkis on June 18, 2016, 02:45:35 pm
What are the opinions on the new profiles so far ? I have tried them against some of the 3rd party profiles and at first glance there is more color separation in the images. I have always felt the 645Z files felt a little dead out of the box and needed a lot of work to "sing" but the few images I have tried running through the new profiles show a lot more potential. I'm not sure if it's just the apparent saturation boost or if there is something else going on. Does anyone else have some insight on what the profiles are good/bad at ?