Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: Neil_Brander on June 17, 2016, 12:46:25 pm

Title: Edit in Nik Suite
Post by: Neil_Brander on June 17, 2016, 12:46:25 pm
When I try to edit in one of the NIK apps C! takes me there, but when I save the changes they do not appear in C1 - although when I look at the file using file explorer they are there.  Apparently C1 is showing me a before version (the version it sent to the NIK app and does not update the images or the preview? Anyway, I just can't seem to get it to work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Neil
Title: Re: Edit in Nik Suite
Post by: Doug Peterson on June 17, 2016, 01:24:17 pm
What version of C1 are you using? 9.1.2? If not, update.
Title: Re: Edit in Nik Suite
Post by: Neil_Brander on June 18, 2016, 07:27:16 am
I'm using the latest version 9.1.2 and am still having the problem. I've tracked the problem to the previews not updating on the return to C!, but can't find a setting that suggests I can do something to make them update - other than "regenerating previews" after the round trip is completed.