Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Kevin Raber on June 16, 2016, 11:19:12 am

Title: Palouse Workshop Article Updated
Post by: Kevin Raber on June 16, 2016, 11:19:12 am
We finished the small Palouse workshop on Sunday.  I have now updated the article to include a large amount of images as well as route maps for the trip.  You can find Off To The Palouse on the home page or the full article on my Palouse trip with lots of images is available now HERE (https://luminous-landscape.com/off-to-the-palouse/)
Title: Re: Palouse Workshop Article Updated
Post by: Alan Smallbone on June 16, 2016, 10:51:41 pm
Nice article Kevin, looking foward to the review of the XP2, I will wait for the XT2 but I am looking forward to it. Thanks for the tracks as well.

Alan
Title: Re: Palouse Workshop Article Updated
Post by: afterimages on June 17, 2016, 08:21:12 am
Nicely done, Kevin. I really enjoyed the images.
Title: Re: Palouse Workshop Article Updated
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on June 17, 2016, 11:48:48 am
 Really great set of pix na d really good article Kev! I particularly enjoy the one you labeled as one you really love, I know it's heresy but it reminds me very much of the stock wallpaper in one of the Windows releases (maybe XP?).


 Kevin in CT
On My iMac  :)
Title: Re: Palouse Workshop Article Updated
Post by: mshea on June 21, 2016, 02:45:44 pm
Hi Kevin,

I'll be heading there in July. I stayed at the Best Western when I visited three years ago. Would you recommend someplace else instead? And you mentioned having a great meal somewhere. Can you divulge?!

You're so right; making the effort to get there and not traveling the dirt roads would be such a waste!

Loved your photos!

Merrill