Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on June 16, 2016, 04:37:31 am

Title: Departing
Post by: stamper on June 16, 2016, 04:37:31 am
! or pilloried.
Title: Re: Departing
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 16, 2016, 10:31:36 am
Some of your posted images seem more complex than this one, but they always invite lengthy study and repeated viewing.
This one is structurally simpler than many, but it still draws me in and invites me to linger.

Bravo!
Title: Re: Departing
Post by: RSL on June 16, 2016, 10:53:03 am
Another good shot, Robert.
Title: Re: Departing
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 16, 2016, 02:40:01 pm
It's a very good shot. I wonder, though, if it might not be better if the figure were completely black, rather than the somewhat confused detail it has at present.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Departing
Post by: stamper on June 18, 2016, 04:42:21 am
I didn't see it as a silhouette just mostly underexposed. Rather ironic? I usually get panned for my blacks. You can't win them all and thanks for the feedback.  :)