Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: henrikfoto on June 11, 2016, 04:36:28 pm

Title: Where to buy a Rollei shutter nr 1?
Post by: henrikfoto on June 11, 2016, 04:36:28 pm
I have been looking for a Rollei electronic shutter size 1. I have seen a lot of size 0 for sale,
but never a size 1. Does anyone know where I can buy one?

Henrik
Title: Re: Where to buy a Rollei shutter nr 1?
Post by: Theodoros on June 11, 2016, 09:12:01 pm

My guess would be to ask Eric Hiss... Send him a PM on his Lula account...
Title: Re: Where to buy a Rollei shutter nr 1?
Post by: henrikfoto on June 12, 2016, 06:07:41 am
My guess would be to ask Eric Hiss... Send him a PM on his Lula account...

Thank you! I will.

Henrik
Title: Re: Where to buy a Rollei shutter nr 1?
Post by: Brent Daniels on June 12, 2016, 08:29:47 pm
I have a Rollei #1 electronic shutter that I either bought for playing with some lens, or because it was part of a package. Cannot remember now. I could be interested in selling it but I won't have access to it for a month or 2 as I am away from my base in Toronto right now. Let me know if you find something and I will keep you in mind.

Brent Daniels
Title: Re: Where to buy a Rollei shutter nr 1?
Post by: EricWHiss on June 14, 2016, 12:50:48 pm
I do have a Rollei Electronic shutter in size 1 available. Used but in excellent condition and fully tested.

http://rolleiflex.us/products/used-rollei-electronic-shutter-size-1-mint