Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Neil Williams on June 11, 2016, 01:41:47 pm

Title: Passing by
Post by: Neil Williams on June 11, 2016, 01:41:47 pm
Hasselblad 503CW 180mm f4 TMAX 400
Shot on Lake Hoi An Vietnam
Title: Re: Passing by
Post by: stamper on June 12, 2016, 04:06:29 am
Nice and simple and the processing is spot on. I like it.
Title: Re: Passing by
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 12, 2016, 11:31:39 am
Nice and simple and the processing is spot on. I like it.
I agree.
Title: Re: Passing by
Post by: petermfiore on June 12, 2016, 04:04:10 pm
I agree.

I agree as well...great picture.

Peter
Title: Re: Passing by
Post by: John Koerner on June 12, 2016, 09:39:42 pm
Very subtle and clean, bravo.
Title: Re: Passing by
Post by: francois on June 13, 2016, 05:56:19 am
Very peaceful scene…
Title: Re: Passing by
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 14, 2016, 04:12:09 am
Well done.