Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: alatreille on June 11, 2016, 01:25:13 am

Title: e-module lens update
Post by: alatreille on June 11, 2016, 01:25:13 am
Hi all,

I've just received two new lenses for my RM3di (Rod 32 and Rod 90)
My e-module doesn't have these lenses in its memory.
It's also got a large number of lenses I don't own, nor do I think I will own in there.

What is the easiest/simplest method to a: add my new lenses b: remove some of the lenses I don't need.

Cheers

Andrew
Title: Re: e-module lens update
Post by: Christopher on June 11, 2016, 02:18:10 am
Contact your dealer or Arca directly. Normally the e-module comes with the lenses you specify.


Christopher Hauser
[email protected]
Title: Re: e-module lens update
Post by: Enda Cavanagh on June 13, 2016, 07:42:28 pm
Contact your dealer or Arca directly. Normally the e-module comes with the lenses you specify.


Christopher Hauser
[email protected]

+1
Title: Re: e-module lens update
Post by: jsiva on June 13, 2016, 09:00:48 pm
Did you buy the eModule used?  Normally, the dealer tracks the lenses you own, and the Micro SD card that is in the eMC needs to be updated by Arca.  Yes, it is kind of silly and so 1993, but that is how Arca does it. Talk to your dealer or contacting Arca is your next best option.
Title: Re: e-module lens update
Post by: alatreille on June 14, 2016, 01:12:45 am
Thanks everyone,

I've done as per everyone else's comments and believe we have a new card on it's way later this week.

I gave a list of all the lenses I own and any I might like to own/use in the future.

Cheers

Andrew