Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on June 11, 2016, 12:27:13 am

Title: Krossneslaug
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 11, 2016, 12:27:13 am
Sunrise the other day at Krossneslaug (http://blog.parrikar.com/2016/06/11/krossneslaug/), Strandir coast of Iceland.

Title: Re: Krossneslaug
Post by: stamper on June 11, 2016, 03:29:43 am
A very nice contrast between the blues and the orange. Composition spot on. First class!
Title: Re: Krossneslaug
Post by: sdwilsonsct on June 11, 2016, 08:09:29 pm
Post card. And I don't mean that snarkily!
Title: Re: Krossneslaug
Post by: John Koerner on June 12, 2016, 09:49:03 pm
I would love this if the the horrifying, man-made building wasn't there.
Title: Re: Krossneslaug
Post by: francois on June 13, 2016, 05:54:40 am
Uncommon but what a nice warm light.
Title: Re: Krossneslaug
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 14, 2016, 04:14:00 am
Good image.
Title: Re: Krossneslaug
Post by: muntanela on June 14, 2016, 08:43:45 am
I would love this if the the horrifying, man-made building wasn't there.

I like it only because of that building and of the pool. They make half (or more) the meaning of the photo, the other half is made by the location and the woman.
Title: Re: Krossneslaug
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 14, 2016, 11:25:48 am
Thank you, all. I have a photo of it in a winter storm (http://blog.parrikar.com/2015/03/29/stranded-in-strandir/) (second image).