Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on June 10, 2016, 05:18:54 am

Title: Watched Over
Post by: stamper on June 10, 2016, 05:18:54 am
Anyone for a drink?
Title: Re: Watched Over
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 10, 2016, 01:30:37 pm
Another winner. I notice that nobody is sitting in the chairs that face the mural. Cowards!
Title: Re: Watched Over
Post by: seamus finn on June 10, 2016, 04:24:27 pm
Nice one. I said on Eric's thread that bw goes hand in hand with street, but I wouldn't mind seeing this one in colour.
Title: Re: Watched Over
Post by: RSL on June 10, 2016, 06:35:58 pm
+1
Title: Re: Watched Over
Post by: stamper on June 11, 2016, 04:00:50 am
Nice one. I said on Eric's thread that bw goes hand in hand with street, but I wouldn't mind seeing this one in colour.

The murals are mostly B&W so there is very little colour unfortunately.