Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sdwilsonsct on June 09, 2016, 02:43:50 pm
-
Feedback welcome.
-
Very nice, all three.
-
Very nice, all three.
I would agree. The first one though really gets my full attention. Wonderful images.
-
All 3 are very good. The first shot to me is outstanding. It is warm and has a very peaceful feeling. It would make a outstanding print.
-
All 3 are very good. The first shot to me is outstanding. It is warm and has a very peaceful feeling. It would make a outstanding print.
+1, well said
-
Wonderful set. It's really hard to choose a favorite but my vote goes to the first one (soft & warm light) then the third one (fantastic sky, plays well with the shape of the farm) and then the second one (great light too).
Well done.
-
Scott - some nice aspects to 1 and 3, don't think 2 is such a great such comparatively. That said, the faces of the buildings in 1 & 3 facing away from the sun I think would normally be much darker? If you pulled up shadows on those faces it looks just a little unnatural. Number 3 has such a "distintive" shape it might be worth looking at it somewhere between where it is now and a silhouette. /B
-
A fine set, Scott. I am especially partial to 1 and 3.
-
I prefer the 3rd, the sky makes that photo.
Thierry
-
Lovely compositions, all beautifully done.
-
Thanks for the comments. Glad you liked them.
I feel the buildings in #1 are a little bright, but my memory of #3 is that the details are even brighter than they appear here. I guess it's the origin of the phrase "processed to taste".
-
Love all three of them Scott
-
Agree that all are nice, but 1 takes the prize.
It is the even, warm lighting which makes it the winner.
-
Lovely trio.
-
Lovely compositions, all beautifully done.
+1