Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on June 09, 2016, 08:10:19 am

Title: Midnight Stop
Post by: petermfiore on June 09, 2016, 08:10:19 am
Midnight Stop...

Peter
Title: Re: Midnight Stop
Post by: RSL on June 09, 2016, 08:22:45 am
Great grab, Peter. I hope people don't just glance and pass by because it takes some serious study to get the picture (please forgive me). I can't decide whether that's a wall, a billboard, a truck, or a boxcar in the background. I'd guess a boxcar. Which remind me of the pictures I have of decorated boxcars in the Colorado Springs switching yard. Some of the graffiti is genuine art. I'll have to go digging in my Lightroom catalog.
Title: Re: Midnight Stop
Post by: petermfiore on June 09, 2016, 11:47:06 am
Russ,
Actually the truck is part a mural on the side of the building. It was a very bizarre set of circumstances that got me to that intersection.

Peter
Title: Re: Midnight Stop
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 09, 2016, 11:51:06 am
The roll-up metal door suggested a building, so I guessed it was a mural.

Fine image either way.