Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: GrahamBy on June 08, 2016, 05:50:16 pm

Title: The pepper thread
Post by: GrahamBy on June 08, 2016, 05:50:16 pm
In the Serenade thread, someone mentioned that we've probably all shot a pepper (or capsicum, in my vernacular). So just for fun... let's see 'em :)
Title: Re: The pepper thread
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 08, 2016, 08:13:08 pm
Here's my contribution. I may have posted it before. I call it "Comedy/Tragedy."
My wife cut this pepper in half. When she saw it, she called me. She knew I had to photograph it.

Title: Re: The pepper thread
Post by: Richowens on June 09, 2016, 01:59:45 am
Pop's peppers.
Title: Re: The pepper thread
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 09, 2016, 03:49:47 am
Here's my contribution. I may have posted it before. I call it "Comedy/Tragedy."
My wife cut this pepper in half. When she saw it, she called me. She knew I had to photograph it.

You have: I remember liking it then, too.

Jeremy
Title: Re: The pepper thread
Post by: Rob C on June 09, 2016, 06:30:31 am
Supplication:

(http://www.roma57.com/uploads/4/2/8/7/4287956/7030800_orig.jpg)

Rob C
Title: Re: The pepper thread
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 09, 2016, 09:08:51 am
Nice one, Rob.