Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sierraman on June 08, 2016, 10:46:30 am

Title: A Luminous Landscape? Yosemite Sunset
Post by: sierraman on June 08, 2016, 10:46:30 am
Another fun sunset to photograph from Tunnel View.
Title: Re: A Luminous Landscape? Yosemite Sunset
Post by: thierrylegros396 on June 08, 2016, 11:20:03 am
Very good atmospheric conditions to shoot, you're certainly happy with that one?!

Thierry
Title: Re: A Luminous Landscape? Yosemite Sunset
Post by: francois on June 08, 2016, 11:23:03 am
Superb and the rainbow is a bonus!
Title: Re: A Luminous Landscape? Yosemite Sunset
Post by: jeffreybehr on June 08, 2016, 03:03:18 pm
VERY nice sierraman; I wish it were mine.    :)
Title: Re: A Luminous Landscape? Yosemite Sunset
Post by: sierraman on June 08, 2016, 03:21:19 pm
It was a wonderful sunset. Light seemed to be coming from every direction. I guess thats why John Muir called the Sierra "The Range of Light".  :)
Title: Re: A Luminous Landscape? Yosemite Sunset
Post by: Colorado David on June 08, 2016, 11:11:44 pm
Beautiful.  Double rainbow.  Well seen.
Title: Re: A Luminous Landscape? Yosemite Sunset
Post by: sierraman on June 08, 2016, 11:35:16 pm
Thanks everyone for your kind words. I was lucky to be in the valley that afternoon.
Title: Re: A Luminous Landscape? Yosemite Sunset
Post by: stamper on June 09, 2016, 03:35:46 am
Wow, wow and another wow!
Title: Re: A Luminous Landscape? Yosemite Sunset
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 09, 2016, 04:25:48 am
Truly iconic.
Title: Re: A Luminous Landscape? Yosemite Sunset
Post by: sdwilsonsct on June 09, 2016, 02:45:48 pm
Great capture.
Is the gold a little bright? I ask because I have a similar canyon shot and can't decide what to do with the "too" golden light.
Title: Re: A Luminous Landscape? Yosemite Sunset
Post by: Walt Roycraft on June 09, 2016, 03:50:31 pm
Indeed!