Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: RMW on June 03, 2016, 09:34:44 pm

Title: Standin' In the Doorway
Post by: RMW on June 03, 2016, 09:34:44 pm

 
 "When the last rays of daylight go down
 Buddy, you’ll roll no more
 I can hear the church bells ringing in the yard
 I wonder who they’re ringing for
 I know I can’t win
 But my heart just won’t give in
 Last night I danced with a stranger
 But she just reminded me you were the one
 You left me standing in the doorway crying
 In the dark land of the sun"
                                                        B.D.
Title: Re: Standin' In the Doorway
Post by: biker on June 13, 2016, 10:14:39 am
The place looks very peaceful. I like it. The tree on the right is awesome.
Maybe a few rays of light would make it more distinct...?
Title: Re: Standin' In the Doorway
Post by: RMW on June 15, 2016, 09:25:13 am
Hi Adam,
Glad you liked the foto.
It surely was a peaceful place that afternoon as the sun set.
I agree the tree could be brighter. However I chose to keep the whole foto understated, in keeping with how it looked and felt at the time.
Just my personal choice...
Thanks for looking.
Richard