Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sierraman on June 02, 2016, 10:41:10 am

Title: Yosemite's Water
Post by: sierraman on June 02, 2016, 10:41:10 am
I'm sure everyone on this forum can tell that Yosemite is my favorite place to enjoy and photograph.  :)
Title: Re: Yosemite's Water
Post by: MattBurt on June 02, 2016, 11:50:35 am
Nice set, especially the last two!
Title: Re: Yosemite's Water
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 02, 2016, 12:39:19 pm
The third is wonderful.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Yosemite's Water
Post by: thierrylegros396 on June 02, 2016, 12:50:59 pm
Nice set, especially the last two!

+1

Thierry
Title: Re: Yosemite's Water
Post by: sierraman on June 02, 2016, 03:43:47 pm
This Spring has seen some interesting weather in the valley. There is still plenty of snow in the higher elevations to keep the water falls flowing for quite a while. So, if anyone is thinking about making a quick trip to Yosemite now is the time!  :)
Title: Re: Yosemite's Water
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 03, 2016, 04:14:58 am
Good set. Some comments:

#1 - good general view, like the green very much. The sky looks on the verge of being overexposed, perhaps tune it down a bit?

#3 - I would have liked a bit more room in the bottom, which is now too close to the trees and bushes, almost cutting them from the frame.

#4 - excellent movement in the water, with the nice and interesting shrub clinging to the boulder. I would crop a bit from the bottom, to get rid of the intrusive branches.
Title: Re: Yosemite's Water
Post by: sierraman on June 03, 2016, 09:01:23 am
Good set. Some comments:

#1 - good general view, like the green very much. The sky looks on the verge of being overexposed, perhaps tune it down a bit?

#3 - I would have liked a bit more room in the bottom, which is now too close to the trees and bushes, almost cutting them from the frame.

#4 - excellent movement in the water, with the nice and interesting shrub clinging to the boulder. I would crop a bit from the bottom, to get rid of the intrusive branches.

I agree that those images could use a little help. Looks like I need to get back to the old drawing board.  :)
Title: Re: Yosemite's Water
Post by: Neil Williams on June 11, 2016, 01:38:02 pm
Last one for me