Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: dreed on May 31, 2016, 05:51:40 pm
-
Are there any tools that stich raw and allow both horizontal and vertical orientation images to be used?
PTGui doesn't and neither does LR.
Others?
-
Photoshop allows stitching of panos in horizontal or vertical orientation.
Is that what you're looking for or are you after something more complex?
-
Photoshop allows stitching of panos in horizontal or vertical orientation.
Is that what you're looking for or are you after something more complex?
So do LR and PTGUI (i.e., component images in v or h orientation) so I am assuming the OP means a panorama made of mixed vertical and horizontal frames, but I can't imagine a situation where one would do that. I'm curious the know the background to the OP's question.
-
It does not seem useful to capture mixed horizontal/vertical images for a stitched panorama, at least if the final stitched image is meant to be rectangular. That said, why not rotate the images to a common orientation before submitting them to the stitching program?