Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: klaim on May 31, 2016, 05:16:51 pm

Title: FS Phase One IQ180 digital back + Hasselblad H1 kit
Post by: klaim on May 31, 2016, 05:16:51 pm
Hi,
I’m selling an Hasselblad H1 kit +lens HC80mm with Phase One IQ180 digital back.
The H1 camera has some signs of use but very low count (body 2649 shoots, 80mm lens 1988 shoots)
The camera comes with regular accessories (lens cap, battery, charger) and HV90x prism


The back is in good working condition, actually 86K actuations, it has little sign of use (see pictures) but screen and sensor are clean.
I’m selling it with one battery (but no charger) and a firewire 900 4.5m cable.

Price for the whole set (Hasselblad H1 camera + HC80mm + Phase One IQ180 digital back): 14’000$ 13'500$+ shipping

H1 kit (body+lens) alone: 1’500$ + shipping
Phase One IQ180 alone: 13’000$ 12'500$+ shipping

I’m living in Geneva (Switzerland), pick up possible, I can send worldwide, but would prefer to send in EU.

I’m member here until 2011, not very active because of my French speaking.
I bought some staff to regular member here like Peter Devos, Aterka, Klane…
My eBay profile: http://www.ebay.com/usr/klaim2
My website: www.studio-contraste.com
 ;)
Title: Re: FS Phase One IQ180 digital back + Hasselblad H1 kit
Post by: klaim on June 05, 2016, 06:46:04 pm
BUMP price reduced  ;)
Title: Re: FS Phase One IQ180 digital back + Hasselblad H1 kit
Post by: klaim on June 07, 2016, 04:24:59 pm
Last BUMP before I put it on Ebay !
Title: Re: FS Phase One IQ180 digital back + Hasselblad H1 kit
Post by: drevil on June 07, 2016, 08:13:06 pm
i did send you a private mail, please check
Title: Re: FS Phase One IQ180 digital back + Hasselblad H1 kit
Post by: klaim on June 13, 2016, 04:54:47 pm
Now on Ebay at a very nice price  ;)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Phase-one-IQ180-digital-back-for-Hasselblad-H-/252424037621?hash=item3ac5a524f5:g:StQAAOSwc1FXXwsu

and H1 camera
http://www.ebay.com/itm/262482667996?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Title: Re: FS Phase One IQ180 digital back + Hasselblad H1 kit
Post by: TTLKurtis on June 24, 2016, 05:18:08 am
Is the IQ180 still available?