Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: William Walker on May 31, 2016, 03:26:13 am

Title: Down The Riebeeks River Road
Post by: William Walker on May 31, 2016, 03:26:13 am
As always - your thoughts are appreciated!

William
Title: Re: Down The Riebeeks River Road
Post by: RSL on May 31, 2016, 09:19:05 am
A very fine shot, William. Atmospheric perspective is great; then there are repeating diagonals from the fences and the trees. You could use this picture as an example in a class on composition.
Title: Re: Down The Riebeeks River Road
Post by: stamper on May 31, 2016, 09:57:10 am
Wow was what I felt when I first saw it. That is my reaction to a worthwhile image, like a punch in the gut. :)
Title: Re: Down The Riebeeks River Road
Post by: William Walker on June 01, 2016, 05:26:30 am
Thanks Russ and Stamper (None of this "Robert" nonsense - it does't sound half as frightening!)

Thanks for the feedback...funny Stamper - the "punch in the gut" is pretty much the way I seem to judge a picture...

Thanks again! I appreciate it!
Title: Re: Down The Riebeeks River Road
Post by: MattBurt on June 01, 2016, 02:16:47 pm
Good composition, good exposure and I love the backlight in the trees and atmospheric haze. Very nice!