Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: mts on May 30, 2016, 04:18:13 pm

Title: FS: Phase One 645DF+ Body
Post by: mts on May 30, 2016, 04:18:13 pm
So I recently switched systems so I won't be needing this one anymore. Everything works fantastic, it's a great camera to use.

Comes with front and rear caps for the body, 2 batteries (1 Phase One, 1 Ejji), unused Phase One strap, and box.

Worldwide shipping is available. Let me know your location so I can provide an accurate shipping quote on the extra cost.

Payment via PayPal. Pick-up/payment in-person works as well. I am based in Brooklyn, NY.

Any questions/concerns please feel free to shoot me a message. Photos to follow.

Asking $1500 OBO, PayPal fee and shipping in the USA included.

Thanks!
Title: Re: FS: Phase One 645DF+ Body
Post by: mts on June 07, 2016, 12:33:29 am
Bump!
Title: Re: FS: Phase One 645DF+ Body
Post by: mts on June 11, 2016, 10:00:31 pm
Considering reasonable offers!