Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on May 29, 2016, 03:38:25 pm

Title: more ice
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 29, 2016, 03:38:25 pm
Comments?

I'm not sure where I was when I took it (I really must take better notes). Rajan?

Jeremy
Title: Re: more ice
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 29, 2016, 04:56:57 pm
My guess would be Iceland.   ;)

Nice framing and processing. I like it.

-Eric
Title: Re: more ice
Post by: churly on May 31, 2016, 07:52:02 pm
I seem to have missed this one earlier.  I think this is my favorite of your ice shots.  Too me it is kind of quirky (easy for street to more difficult for landscape). The scale of the foreground against the hill in the back is interesting and the people on the pond pull it together.
Chuck
Title: Re: more ice
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 01, 2016, 03:37:10 am
I seem to have missed this one earlier.  I think this is my favorite of your ice shots.  Too me it is kind of quirky (easy for street to more difficult for landscape). The scale of the foreground against the hill in the back is interesting and the people on the pond pull it together.
Chuck

Thanks, Chuck. I was thinking of calling it "missing slice".

My guess would be Iceland.   ;)

Nice framing and processing. I like it.

-Eric

No flies on you, Eric. Rajan has helped me be a little more precise: Svínafellsjökull moraine, probably.

Jeremy