Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: mpower on May 28, 2016, 10:54:21 pm
-
I think flying stairs are pretty unique to Perú, and over the past few trips to Perú I've tried to get them in a "majestic" look. Never accomplished that... So this time I tried a "matter of fact" kind of look and got this. I did a bit of cropping, but only because the shadows off to the right were black and distracting. I shot Provia 100 and a Canon T90 with a 28mm lens. There's something about Provia that pulls me in, even more so than Velvia.
-
They have them in Wales to get over walls unless I misunderstood what you mean by stairs. As I recall where I am at present they have external 'stairs' up a stone chimney stack to allow access I assume.
-
They have them in Wales to get over walls unless I misunderstood what you mean by stairs. As I recall where I am at present they have external 'stairs' up a stone chimney stack to allow access I assume.
I'm sure I've seen them in the north-west of England as well.