Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on May 28, 2016, 12:25:48 pm

Title: Lísa
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 28, 2016, 12:25:48 pm
Lísa (http://blog.parrikar.com/2016/05/27/lisa/) - yesterday on the ferry to the island Hrísey in Eyjafjörður, Iceland.
Title: Re: Lísa
Post by: Chairman Bill on May 28, 2016, 01:26:47 pm
Less the hand of man, and more the back of a little girl. I wonder what Russ will say  :)
Title: Re: Lísa
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 28, 2016, 02:32:35 pm
Quite charming.
It would be less so if she were just standing flat on the deck.
Title: Re: Lísa
Post by: RSL on May 28, 2016, 02:37:15 pm
Russ will say: "That's pretty cute, Rajan." Is she one of yours? I've got eight great-granddaughters and she reminds me of that bunch.
Title: Re: Lísa
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 28, 2016, 02:44:40 pm
Russ will say: "That's pretty cute, Rajan." Is she one of yours? I've got eight great-granddaughters and she reminds me of that bunch.

She's Icelandic. I saw her looking out in that position as soon as I boarded the ferry. There was no time to waste and an iPhone shot was taken. A little later I took more photos with the DSLR. Her parents were very friendly.