Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Gerry Walden on May 26, 2016, 09:54:43 am
-
I am shooting with a Leica M9 and a Leica M7. If I take my M9 digital files into LR I can select a suitable lens profile from a whole list of Leica lenses. However if I scan a film taken with my M7 that list of profiles is not available, in fact no Leica profiles are available. This seems odd to me. Has anybody any suggestions?
Gerry
-
Lens profiles are specific to file type. Most lens profiles are available for raw files but not necessarily for the JPEG image. What is the format of your scanned image?
-
Lens profiles are specific to file type. Most lens profiles are available for raw files but not necessarily for the JPEG image. What is the format of your scanned image?
Rikk
Thank you for your reply. I had not realised that they were filetype specific but have been advised that by the LR Forum on Adobe as well as yourself. That is the problem/solution. Thank you for troubling to answer.
Gerry