Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on May 26, 2016, 04:54:44 am

Title: Quick Exit
Post by: stamper on May 26, 2016, 04:54:44 am
Should the three lights at the top right hand corner be cloned out? I couldn't make up my mind.
Title: Re: Quick Exit
Post by: RSL on May 26, 2016, 07:59:11 am
More very fine graphics.
Title: Re: Quick Exit
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 26, 2016, 08:06:17 am
I would.
Title: Re: Quick Exit
Post by: Bob_B on May 26, 2016, 08:28:21 am
I like it as is, but agree about the lights. What about also cloning out the left-hand padlock (or whatever that bright rectangular object may be)?
Title: Re: Quick Exit
Post by: stamper on May 27, 2016, 03:04:50 am
I like it as is, but agree about the lights. What about also cloning out the left-hand padlock (or whatever that bright rectangular object may be)?

I thought about that then thought it was insignificant. Not looking for perfection. :)
Title: Re: Quick Exit
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 27, 2016, 03:57:41 am
I would.

So would I. The shot is worth some effort.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Quick Exit
Post by: Zorki5 on May 27, 2016, 04:08:06 am
So would I. The shot is worth some effort.

And I would not.

The image (very, very fine BTW) has certain rhythm, because of all the stairs and their reflections. The lights add to it, and take nothing away.
Title: Re: Quick Exit
Post by: francois on May 27, 2016, 09:27:09 am
I'm split… Those three lights don't grab my attention so much that they need to be erased. On the other hand, cloning them out will bring it closer to perfection!
Title: Re: Quick Exit
Post by: graeme on May 27, 2016, 11:42:38 am
Great work as usual Stamper.

If the 3 lights are pissing you off get rid of them ( or darken them down a bit ). The choice you make will be different from another forum member's decision - which is cool otherwise our work would all look the same.

Bob has a point about the padlock.

Graeme