Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on May 24, 2016, 10:25:18 am

Title: Two for One
Post by: stamper on May 24, 2016, 10:25:18 am
Any merit? It appeals to the quirky part of my nature.
Title: Re: Two for One
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 24, 2016, 12:11:15 pm
Excellent!
Title: Re: Two for One
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 25, 2016, 10:23:01 pm
Excellent!
+1.

I guess my problem is I'm quirky, too.
Title: Re: Two for One
Post by: Zorki5 on May 26, 2016, 02:36:18 am
Any merit?

You bet... It's awesome.

Question: how much did you crop (if you did, that is)?
Title: Re: Two for One
Post by: stamper on May 26, 2016, 03:19:06 am
You bet... It's awesome.

Question: how much did you crop (if you did, that is)?


The original converted from Raw to Jpeg. I am reluctant to admit that I am a cropper but unfortunately I am addicted. ;)
Title: Re: Two for One
Post by: Zorki5 on May 26, 2016, 03:39:17 am
I am reluctant to admit that I am a cropper but unfortunately I am addicted. ;)

This time, it was definitely worth it -- the final image is very strong.
Title: Re: Two for One
Post by: Tony Jay on May 26, 2016, 03:42:49 am
Really impressed - well spotted!

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Two for One
Post by: stamper on May 26, 2016, 04:11:07 am
In the last few months I have been doing a project with regards to high contrast B&W images. Not easy to get good locations and the time of day and the direction of the sun has to be taken into account. Landscape photographers curse the cloudless skies but I am happy and head to the center of Glasgow, Scotland and trudge about and hope I get lucky.