Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: jmweb on May 23, 2016, 09:00:05 pm

Title: I LOVE C&C. Please let me have it.
Post by: jmweb on May 23, 2016, 09:00:05 pm
So, this section is called User Critiques. I would love for you guys to critique something for me. I want you to be as harsh as your normally would in real life and I ask you not to hold back. I personally love feedback on things. I believe I will never be perfect as things are always changing and believe there is always lots to learn.

I am asking for you to critique my vlog, if this is allowed. Again, don't hold back as that will not help me. I am a true believer in learning from your mistakes and think this is an opportunity for me to learn.

Here is my latest episode from my vlog and I am looking for any and all feedback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W18GtfT-Y7c