Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: drmike on May 19, 2016, 02:24:44 pm

Title: Grubby old shadows
Post by: drmike on May 19, 2016, 02:24:44 pm
I seem to be obsessed with shadows.

(https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7552/27047355241_e8fda2fcfb_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/Hd5Lp4)

Mike
Title: Re: Grubby old shadows
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 19, 2016, 06:45:22 pm
I like it.
Title: Re: Grubby old shadows
Post by: Tony Jay on May 19, 2016, 11:05:57 pm
Fantastic image - and well spotted!

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Grubby old shadows
Post by: stamper on May 20, 2016, 03:28:45 am
Fantastic image - and well spotted!

Tony Jay

Yes. Finding images like this isn't easy.
Title: Re: Grubby old shadows
Post by: drmike on May 20, 2016, 03:40:31 am
Thanks guys I appreciate the support.
Title: Re: Grubby old shadows
Post by: philaitman on May 20, 2016, 04:31:00 am
I like it a lot. Great textures.