Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on May 19, 2016, 09:35:56 am

Title: Untitled
Post by: RSL on May 19, 2016, 09:35:56 am
.
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Rob C on May 19, 2016, 10:26:14 am
.

I think of Rome; Federico Fellini.

Rob C
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: petermfiore on May 19, 2016, 10:39:37 am
I think of Rome; Federico Fellini.

Rob C

With a futuristic flip phone...

Peter
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Rob C on May 19, 2016, 10:48:15 am
With a futuristic flip phone...

Peter

Of course; he was a visionary!

Rob

P.S.

I think this shows that I am always able to accommodate the idea of a sow and a she-wolf within the same canvas.
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: petermfiore on May 19, 2016, 10:56:19 am
Of course; he was a visionary!

Rob

P.S.

I think this shows that I am always able to accommodate the idea of a sow and a she-wolf within the same canvas.

Rob, You know it!

Peter
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: BobDavid on May 19, 2016, 11:56:48 am
The guy is a cross between Bob Newhart and Putin.
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Tony Jay on May 19, 2016, 11:14:50 pm
Untitled!
And defying description....!

Tony Jay