Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bruce Cox on May 18, 2016, 03:48:59 pm

Title: Palm
Post by: Bruce Cox on May 18, 2016, 03:48:59 pm
?
Title: Re: Palm
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 18, 2016, 05:00:21 pm
Elegant.
Title: Re: Palm
Post by: drmike on May 19, 2016, 04:47:09 am
The thumbnail looked good but full size I find the texture odd and unexpected. I like the overall shapes of the fronds though.
Title: Re: Palm
Post by: sdwilsonsct on May 19, 2016, 10:55:26 am
The thumbnail looked good but full size I find the texture odd and unexpected.

A pleasing bonus, it has two levels of interest.
Title: Re: Palm
Post by: francois on May 19, 2016, 11:18:19 am
Not much to add but bravo…
Title: Re: Palm
Post by: Zorki5 on May 19, 2016, 02:27:47 pm
A pleasing bonus, it has two levels of interest.

+1

The image and its thumbnail look like two different pictures, but it's doesn't make any of them any worse.