Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on May 18, 2016, 05:29:40 am

Title: Come Back
Post by: stamper on May 18, 2016, 05:29:40 am
A bid for freedom?
Title: Re: Come Back
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 18, 2016, 08:26:06 am
Interesting. Graphic. I like it.
Title: Re: Come Back
Post by: RSL on May 18, 2016, 08:49:16 am
I like it too --  especially the grim reaper following the girl. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle would have loved it as a demonstration of ghost photography.
Title: Re: Come Back
Post by: francois on May 18, 2016, 09:21:36 am
The checkered floor and the silhouette at the bottom of the frame make the shot… wonderful!
Title: Re: Come Back
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 18, 2016, 09:29:28 am
The checkered floor and the silhouette at the bottom of the frame make the shot… wonderful!
And the hand gesture.
Title: Re: Come Back
Post by: GrahamBy on May 20, 2016, 11:39:06 am
Just a pity that the silhouette merges with the block of black flooring to his/her left. Had he been 2m to the right, it would have been perfect!
Title: Re: Come Back
Post by: stamper on May 21, 2016, 03:26:20 am
Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I don't take "perfect" images, but I will keep trying. :)