Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on May 17, 2016, 08:47:29 am

Title: A Jug of Wine and Thou
Post by: RSL on May 17, 2016, 08:47:29 am
Seems to me I posted this picture long ago, but I can't find it in my posted file. So here it is -- maybe again.
Title: Re: A Jug of Wine and Thou
Post by: Rob C on May 17, 2016, 08:59:33 am
Seems to me I posted this picture long ago, but I can't find it in my posted file. So here it is -- maybe again.

The Rubaiyat was never better illustrated!

;-)

Rob
Title: Re: A Jug of Wine and Thou
Post by: stamper on May 17, 2016, 09:20:01 am
I vaguely remember something similar but it is worth posting again. Nicely processed and the elements come together fine. If an image is well received by the members then why not post it again? Some will have missed the first time around and the ones who have seen it will appreciate it again. It is a pity when an outstanding image is seen and is quickly forgotten. :)
Title: Re: A Jug of Wine and Thou
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 17, 2016, 03:14:14 pm
I vaguely remember something similar but it is worth posting again. Nicely processed and the elements come together fine. If an image is well received by the members then why not post it again? Some will have missed the first time around and the ones who have seen it will appreciate it again. It is a pity when an outstanding image is seen and is quickly forgotten. :)
Well put.
It's worth a repeat, if it is one.