Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: 14rules on May 15, 2016, 08:03:09 pm

Title: Looking for an older Leaf Aptus Digital back. In the range of 22, to 75.
Post by: 14rules on May 15, 2016, 08:03:09 pm
Hello, I am looking to purchase an older Leaf Aptus back for a Mamiya system. Thank you in advance!
Title: Re: Looking for an older Leaf Aptus Digital back. In the range of 22, to 75.
Post by: fotolli on May 16, 2016, 03:45:59 am
Hi there,

I do have an Aptus 22 in Mamiya mount for sale.

Pictures are here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zn94h750ongtygz/AACfk9FlHrQZUc1yuNkmW8Jca?dl=0

I´d like to get 2000 CHF (2050 US$) net to me

PM me if interested.

Best,

Oliver
Title: Re: Looking for an older Leaf Aptus Digital back. In the range of 22, to 75.
Post by: larnce on May 17, 2016, 06:33:38 pm
http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=110238.0