Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on May 14, 2016, 01:47:10 pm

Title: A Moment in Time
Post by: RSL on May 14, 2016, 01:47:10 pm
.
Title: Re: A Moment in Time
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 14, 2016, 02:27:15 pm
You found the perfect position to show the intensity on both faces.
Good seeing, as we expect from you, Russ.
Title: Re: A Moment in Time
Post by: RSL on May 14, 2016, 03:07:14 pm
As Henri said, Eric, "It's always luck. You have to be receptive; that's all." Meaning you have to be there and you have to have a camera in your hand and you have to raise the camera and push the button at the right time. I'm about halfway through the pictures in my Lightroom catalog. I'm finding lots of stuff I'd forgotten about. Some of it's even worth showing.