Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: eddie1 on May 14, 2016, 06:43:00 am

Title: Wanted Pentax 645Z and lenses
Post by: eddie1 on May 14, 2016, 06:43:00 am
Wanted Pentax 645Z and lenses
Please let me know what you may have.
I'm UK based.
Thanks
Title: Re: Wanted Pentax 645Z and lenses
Post by: Dshelly on May 14, 2016, 03:30:53 pm
Go the the Fred Miranda 'Buy & Sell" forum. Last I checked, they had 3 645z's in the $4500-5000 range.
Title: Re: Wanted Pentax 645Z and lenses
Post by: Jacob Buchowski on May 14, 2016, 05:26:20 pm
Hi,

I sold my 645Z, but I have the following lenses that I would like to sell as I've decided to move to a different system:

1) Pentax DA645 28-45 f/4.5
2) Pentax DFA645 55 f/2.8
3) Pentax DFA645 90 f/2.8
4) Pentax A645 35 f/3.5
5) Pentax FA645 80-160 f/4.5
6) Pentax FA645 300 f/5.6

I bought the 28-45, 55, and 90 new (from B&H), whereas the 35, 80-160, and 300 I bought used on e-bay. All lenses were bought in early 2015. Let me know if you're interested, would like to know more, etc. My email address is jbuchow at hotmail dot com.
Title: Re: Wanted Pentax 645Z and lenses
Post by: orc73 on May 29, 2016, 11:58:47 pm
I have for sell in mint condition:
645z, 55 and 35hd all 3 month old

45-85 used
120used mint
 2 speedlights 540
3extra batteries
1 priolite 500w hss system

Pm me for prices and bundles
Title: Re: Wanted Pentax 645Z and lenses
Post by: verric on June 15, 2016, 02:57:03 am
Hi,

What is the condition of your 645Z? Scuffs? Scratches?
What is the shutter count?
Would you ship to Toronto, Canada?
What is your price for the body and DFA55?

Michael
Title: Re: Wanted Pentax 645Z and lenses
Post by: orc73 on June 19, 2016, 02:37:41 am
645z excellent about 4 months old 5990USD
55mm bought same time as body 750USD
3xextra battery 90USD
45-85mm used 750USD
35 HD latest lens 1290USD(japanese warranty)
120 macro 1090USD
2x 540II warranty BH 290USD each

Any bundle with 2 lenses get a free priolite HSS 500w flash system including remote, extra battery, reflector, carry bag.
[email protected]

shipping WW at customer cost