Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Beginner's Questions => Topic started by: Aynsley Cooper on May 11, 2016, 04:19:40 pm

Title: Hasselblad/Fuji TX 45 and 90 lenses on a modern Fuji X mirrorless camera?
Post by: Aynsley Cooper on May 11, 2016, 04:19:40 pm
Hello.
This is probably a question asked before, so forgive me - I can't find a ready answer when searching.
Can the optics (45 and 90mm) from the original Hassy XPan/Fuji TX series cameras be used with an adaptor or otherwise on the latest Fuji X digital cameras?
Title: Re: Hasselblad/Fuji TX 45 and 90 lenses on a modern Fuji X mirrorless camera?
Post by: Ken Bennett on May 12, 2016, 07:09:41 am
Yes - if you can find the right adapter. I did a lot of searching several years ago, found one at a web site in Hong Kong (I think), but then I ended up selling the Hassie gear before I did anything with it.

Now a quick search finds this adapter at Amazon - I would have bought one had it been available back then. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Pixco-Adapter-asselblad-X-Pro1-Camera/dp/B00BBPIW9E
Title: Re: Hasselblad/Fuji TX 45 and 90 lenses on a modern Fuji X mirrorless camera?
Post by: Aynsley Cooper on May 12, 2016, 08:02:17 am
Thank you for that response, just what I was looking for - I had searched only in the UK, without success.
I have found one now, and will investigate.
Cheers
 ;D