Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on May 10, 2016, 09:33:35 am
-
Disturbing?
-
Very! Good grab, Robert.
-
Great shot with many interpretations possible... The hard shadows and the red dress give some punch.
Well seen (as usual).
-
Great shot with many interpretations possible... The hard shadows and the red dress give some punch.
Well seen (as usual).
Yes indeed!
Disturbing and beautifully ambiguous. And color really helps here.
-
That's a great image.
-
Why disturbing? The expression on her face tells me, get the hell outta here....
-
Why disturbing? The expression on her face tells me, get the hell outta here....
But will they go quietly?
-
Thanks for the positive feedback. I have to admit I was hiding behind railings hoping nobody would look up and spoil the scene. A spot worth returning to.
-
I think the expression tells you she was describing the transsexual in the ladies' room.