Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on May 09, 2016, 11:53:14 am

Title: Art Fair
Post by: RSL on May 09, 2016, 11:53:14 am
I've been browsing through about 23,000 pictures I've cataloged in Lightroom. Here's another oldie but goodie.
Title: Re: Art Fair
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 09, 2016, 12:56:46 pm
Lovely.
Title: Re: Art Fair
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 09, 2016, 02:40:21 pm
Lovely.
+1.
Title: Re: Art Fair
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 09, 2016, 02:42:24 pm
And another "like".

Jeremy
Title: Re: Art Fair
Post by: churly on May 09, 2016, 04:43:18 pm
And another "like".

Jeremy

Me too.  :)
Chuck
Title: Re: Art Fair
Post by: BobDavid on May 09, 2016, 07:29:55 pm
+1
Title: Re: Art Fair
Post by: stamper on May 10, 2016, 03:23:48 am
Unusual and very likeable.
Title: Re: Art Fair
Post by: Bob_B on May 10, 2016, 09:05:13 am
I agree: great capture.